Learn Bollywood dance in India and travel around Rajasthan
Learn Bollywood dance style at the heart of New Delhi and take the opportunity of being in India to discover the Taj Mahal and the amazing Rajasthan!
- Duration Number of days
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamp & travel
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- 4 - 10
Learn how to dance Bollywood like an Indian star! And travel around India visiting the Taj Mahal, the romantic Udaipur and the region of Rajasthan.
About the Bollywood course
At our camp you will be learning the following styles:
- Bollywood freestyle.
- Bollywood + Hip Hop
- Bollywood + Classical
You will learn choreography from some of Delhi’s top choreographers on latest Bollywood blockbuster songs. Bollywood dance classes at our camp include Bhangra and a little bit of folk and sometimes also a little bit of hip hop as that is what Bollywood dance is – a mix of various Indian and western dance forms!
It is an intense course of 20 hours during 5 days but remember that we can adapt the course to your needs, so you can reduce and increase the classes. Also if you desire we can extend the course another week.
Trip around India – Rajasthan
After your bollywood camp in the vibrant and authentic New Delhi you will discover the Rajasthan at the west of India. Rajasthan is called the jewel in India’s crown as it is a region full of fairy-tale palaces and epic forts. Besides the beauty of its monuments and history, Rajasthan is also a very spiritual region as you will experience during your visit at Pushkar Ghats.
You will travel with a safe private driver, but you will also travel by train, a must have experience in India. Your adventure will go through the most important spots in Rajasthan but you will also visit the Taj Mahal as we know it is a must see for you! You will visit the following cities and towns during this trip:
- New Delhi: Bollywood dance camp
- Agra: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Jatehpur Sikri
You can find more details at the itinerary section.
- 6 nights accommodation in homestay or appartment.
- 7 nights accommodation in a hotels.
- 7 breakfast.
- 20 hours course in one of the best dance academies in India.
- Car renta.l with air conditioned and private driver for all transports needed.
- Train from Jaipur to Atjmer (Pushkar).
- English speaking local guide for each city we visit (Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur and Udaipur).
- Indian government service tax on total bill (9%).
- Assistance of our representative at each city and at the airport.
- All visits mentioned at the itinerary.
- International tickets. Contact us if you want us to book your international plane tickets.
- Assurance. Also contact us if you want us to book your assurance.
- Any meal except breakfast, restaurants are in general very cheap in India.
- Entrance fee to monuments and places of interest ( wherever applicable). We have decided no to include them at the price so in case you decide to change the itinerary while you are travelling. Please note the government entry fee to the major monuments on your travel route:
- Jodhpur : Mahrangarh Fort 9.8€ per person ( including lift charges).
- Ranakpur : Temple Euro 3€ per person.
- Udaipur : City Palace etc 4.75€ per person.
- Agra : Fatehpur Sikri 8€ per person.
- Taj Mahal Euro 15 €per person ( including battery bus).
- Agra Fort 8€ per person.
- Delhi: : Qutab Minar 7.5€ per person.
- Humayun Tomb 7.5€ per person.
Welcome to New Delhi
- Pick up at the airport or wherever you want us to pick you up.
- Drop off at your accommodation.
- Welcome meeting with our local representative who will explain you how to go to the dance school, how to buy a SIM card form your mobile phone, interesting things to visits and answer any question you might have.
Day 2 - Day 6
Bollywood dance course
- Welcome to the dance course.
- You will be getting 4 hours per day Bollywood dance lessons during 5 days. Let us know, if you want to reduce, increase it or extend your stay at the school.
- During the rest of the day you will have free time.
Trip: Agra - Taj Mahal
- Pick up at your accommodation after breakfast.
- Leave for Agra.
- Arrive Agra and check in at hotel.
- Visit Taj Mahal during the afternoon.
- Visit Agra Fort :The fort is built alongside the Yamuna river and stretches
almost 2.5 km. It consists of a wall built in red sandstone and several
- Evening: If you want you can visit the bazaar during the evening.
Agra - Jaipur
- After breakfast, leave for Jaipur by car.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri enroute: Fatehpur Sikri was the political capital of India’s Mughal Empire under Akbar’s reign, from 1571 until 1585 , when it was abandoned,
ostensibly due to lack of water. It is a world heritage site . It is regarded as emperor Akbar’s crowning architectural legacy. Indeed, its numerous palaces, halls, and masjids satisfy his creative and aesthetic impulses, typical of Mughals.
- Visit the palace inside the fortress city: the Great Mosque-Jamma Masjid, a crenulated wall delineates the vast space that can accommodate 10,000 worshipers. The beautiful interior design based arabesques reminiscent of Persian art. The Panch Mahal, curious building with 5 floors of decreasing sizes reminiscent of Buddhist architecture. The building is remarkable for its ornate columns.
- After visit, drive further to Jaipur.
- Arrive to Jaipur, check in at hotel.
- Visit Amer Fort.( 11 km); Arrive to Amer and ascend to fort. Located high on a hill. Amer Fort was built by Raja Man Singh I. Amer Fort is known for its artistic style, blending both Hindu and Rajput elements. With its large ramparts, series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks the Maota Lake, at its forefront.
After Fort visit- Visit Jaipur city :
- Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal was built by the Maharaja Sawai Singh in . The Hawa is an integral part of the city palace. It is a fascinating landmark of Jaipur. The Hawa Mahal is a fine five-storied building with pyramid shaped structure. One can view the wonderful sunlight view in the early dawn that comes through the lattice windows of the Hawa Mahal. This landmark has been a center of attraction to the tourist, since time immortal.
- The City Palace : Travel to Jaipur to witness the City Palace, which is a fascinating landmark. The Hawa Mahal reflects the imposing blend of masterpiece of Rajasthan architecture. Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh built this fascinating palace during his rule. The City Palace has attracted tourists throughout the entire globe.
- Jantar Mantar : Jantar Mantar was a magnificent astronomical that was built by Sawai Jai Singh. Jantar Mantar was built between 1728 and 1734.
Jaipur - Pushkar
- After breakfast transfer to railway station.
- 1040 hrs- Leave for Ajmer by Shatabdi Express train
- 1245 hrs Arrive Ajmer.
- Transfer from Ajmer to Pushkar (30 min)
- Arrive Pushkar- Check in at hotel.
- Afternoon- Visit Pushkar town : Pushkar , set around the Holi lake, is a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The town has hundreds of temples, including 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins.
- Evening- troll around Lake Pushkar and witness the prayers being offered there by devote Hindus.
Pushkar - Jodhpur
- After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur.
- Enroute visit the Marble quarries and marble cutting sight at Kishan garh.
- Further proceed to Jodhpur.
- Arrive Jodhpur. Check in at hotel.
- Rest of the free time for independent activities in and around clock tower area and local bazaar.
Jodphur - Ranakpur - Udaipur
- After breakfast visit- Jodhpur monuments: Jodhpur , the blue city, is nestled at the foot of a fortress (Meherangarh Fort), a huge stack of red sandstone which use rent dark forces against many conquerors. This city seems to linger persistently in a romantic era, of all the cities of Rajasthan, which allows better understanding of the heroic soul of these fierce warriors Rajput who wrote some of the most beautiful songs gesture India Maharajas. Their courage has been forever immortalized in a famous miniatures local school. Visit the Meharangarh Fort. It is an architectural wonder, probably one of the most impressive palaces in Rajasthan. It dominates the city of over a hundred meters .Inside , we find the Rajput museum with preserved collections of weapons , nacelles for mounting on the back of elephants, popular musical instruments , costumes, Rajput miniatures and jewelry. The Jaswant Thada- a memorial of chief Jaswant, unique in architectural excellence in marble.
- Afternoon- Leave for Udaipur.
- Enroute visit Ranakpur Jain Temple: This is the most important temples of the country Jains. Jainism is a religion founded in India in the sixth century BC in response to the caste system and rituals of Hinduism. The set has 80 domes and 400 pillars forming a forest.
- Further drive to Udaipur.
- Arrive at Udaipur. Check in at hotel.
Day 13 - 14
- Early morning- take troll/trek around Fatehsagar Lake and Udaipur city lanes. Return back to hotel for breakfast.
- After breakfast visit Udaipur city, founded by Maharaja Udai Singh in the sixteenth century. It is adorned with beautiful lakes which began in the surrounding mountains. That was the place chosen Emperor Shah Jahan when he tried to escape his father before becoming emperor.
You will discover the City Palace , the former palace of the
Maharaja of Udaipur. Built in the eighteenth century, the palace, part of which is still inhabited by the descendants of the Maharaja of Udaipur, is overlooking Lake Pichola. It is a maze of marble halls of decorated rooms, courtyards and gardens with sumptuously decorated ceramics.
- In the afternoon, visit Sahelion Ki Bari, also called ”Garden of
ladies”. It is a beautiful park with many fountains. It is said that this garden was laid out for the next 48 belonging to the dowry of a princess. Then visit a center for silk painting, specializing in miniatures (if time permits).
- In the late afternoon you can take mini- cruise on Lake Pichola, and visit the island of Jag Mandir (or visit to Eklingi Nadga villages and depending on weather conditions).
- Overnight at hotel.
- After breakfast transfer to airport, train or bus station.
- 6 nights accommodation in a home stay or in an apartment, depending on the number of persons in the group.
Accommodation during the trip around Rajasthan
- 7 nights in a double or twin room depending on your preferences. Please ask us if you would prefer a private room.
- Air conditioned hotels.
- Breakfast included.
- Agra- Hotel Taj Vilas
- Jaipur- Hotel Lords Plaza
- Pushkar- Hotel Jagat Palace
- Jodhpur- Hotel Lords Inn
- Udaipur- Hotel Lavitra
The travel assurance is not included, but we can recommend you the best travel assurance provider for your trip. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Package Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Excluding Flights||Price (PP) Including Flights||Booking Price Reserve your spot now|
May 6, 2018 - May 19, 2018
June 3, 2018 - June 16, 2018
July 1, 2018 - July 14, 2018
August 5, 2018 - August 18, 2018
September 2, 2018 - September 15, 2018
October 7, 2018 - October 20, 2018
November 4, 2018 - November 17, 2018
December 23, 2018 - January 5, 2019